Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PERSONALITY PLUS

DO YOUR GIRLS HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONALITIES???

OF COURSE THEY DO !

But .... HOW is this possible ????


When I first discovered Blythe ... and the "eye changing dolls" ... I had to "laugh" at all the folks I kept seeing on flickr, who were talking "for" their girls, acting as it ....

but then ... WAIT a second ...

From the VERY MOMENT when I received my very first LBE .... she DEFINITELY had a mood ... and attitude ... even on the auction site ad where I purchased her ... and I KNEW RIGHT THEN I had to have her!

Fast-forward to having LBE dolls with the SAME color hair (2 lemon; 2 jet black; 2 grape ...) and THEY ARE EACH SOOOOO DIFFERENT!!!!!

ADD to that, their little expressions AFTER I carved them, added their own INDIVIDUALLY HAND-MADE EYE CHIPS ... and well ...

They DO HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONALITIES !!!  THAT is why I believe the Blythe world is so huge, and so STRONG!


I made little PERSONALITY POSTERS of my GIRLS:




She was actually NAMED after a VERY SCHOLARLY YOUNG LADY,
who was attending USC




I had no idea when I braided her hair for her boil perms,
that I would LOVE HER IN THIS HAIRSTYLE SO MUCH,
that I would KEEP HER THIS WAY ...
she always looks SO SPORTY ...






Camryn is now:
CAYLEE CAMRYN CANE
.....named after that poor, dear, sweet FL girl who will be

FOREVER  A  LITTLE  BABY .....






She truly IS ... our little GHOST ... as she did come back from the "dead"
(I committed accidental dolly-cide on her,
but then RESURRECTED HER into this GHOST ... )







DOES SHE or DOES SHE NOT ... look JUST LIKE A DEBUTANTE ?????
Perfect as GRACE KELLY as well ...







"SOMETHING" about her RASPBERRY HAIR ...
Makes you think of love, Love, LOVE .....









MAYBE its the eye make-up I put on her ....

PLUS she is named after the ULTIMATE FLIRT EVER ....







YEP, just look at her SWEET LITTLE FACE !!!

(my 2nd lemon hair LBE ... yet oh, SO DIFFERENT .....)







SOMETHING about the way I carved her mouth into a shape
that every time I look at her,
she looks like MISCHIEF ..... A LITTLE "IMP" .....




MY VERY FIRST REAL BLYTHE ...

THE TRUE MEANING OF "INGENUE" .....

YOUNG, FRESH, INNOCENT ...



THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING .....



No comments:

Post a Comment