Thursday, October 20, 2011

PALM SPRINGS VACATION; Summer 2011 with my GIRLS

MY BIRTHDAY is in JULY, so I LOVE SUMMER ...

Took my GIRLS ... all of them ... on a ROAD TRIP to PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA !!!


ROAD TRIP !!!


I made all my girls "matching" ... but different" sundresses JUST for this trip to PALM SPRINGS
I had little toddler size sun-dresses that I got at the dollar store, in GREEN, BLUE, and ORANGE,
So I made each of them in different styles ...




Just some fun photo shoots we had ... Granted, at this time, I had not studied as much about the photography of my specific camera  ... Canon G10 ... so these shots are just not that great ...  Plus the fact that I felt "rushed" and hurried for these shoots ... and I do not like the way they look like "dolls" ... just stiff-limbed items placed in a frame.


HOPEFULLY when it comes time to sell my fashions, I will be able to do a better job :)

ENTERING PALM SPRINGS ... There is an awesome PALM SPRINGS sign
I just had to stop ....
even though it was about 110 degrees!
And of COURSE all the girls kept falling over ... It was quite horrible actually
but I HAD TO GET THAT PICTURE !!!

TOO, this is on the MAIN HIGHWAY with all the traffic going by ... !!!


My Little NENETL ...


PHOTO SHOOT
I took pics of all the girls together in their Summer White crochet dresses
and each one separately ...
This is my ADG Aztec Arrival Blythe:  NENETL
After her major hair cut, too.




I TRIED to get the "yellow tint" out of this pic ... but NOPE ...
This is MOLLY
(my Little Big Eyes; Grape hair doll)




This is KIRSTYN; 
She is wearing Barbie pearly-white ankle boots




My little LENA
in her new Disney Fairy body
(that is why her dress looks so huge on her ...)


 

BERTHA BELLE:
Little Big Eyes Lemon Hair Doll




EmAly EriKa:
At least I LIKE the way she is posed in this pic ...
(she is my 2nd Little Big Eyes Grape hair doll;
now wearing her ash-blonde extensions)





AshLeigh: 
Wearing a crochet mini-dress,
 over a tube skirt (which is actually a dime-store tube-headband, that I cut to size)


Jay~Anna:
Her hair looks SO BRIGHT in this pic ..
she, too, has her NEW Disney Fairy body.
She is wearing one of the "Bridesmaids" dresses I am working on;
re-purposed from a white lacy knit top; I added crochet at top and scallopped edging at bottom)




CAYLEE CAMRYN CANE:
She has the Blybe body now; 
I replaced her spindly limb body (CCE)
She is also wearing one of my "Bridesmaid" dresses
I am working on ...



 


MY GIRLS:
WHAT a weird picture ...
I was RUSHED at this time, trying to hurry and place them all...
I simply do NOT like the way they all look dis-jointed,
I have SO MUCH to learn !!!





 
AshLeigh
(with resin bulldog)


 
KIRSTYN


 
BERTHA BELLE


 
EmAly EriKa


 
LENA


 
NENETL




There was a cool TREE outside,
so I attempted more photo shoots ...
MOST of the photos I do not like, so am only posting a few ...
This one is JAY~ANNA


 
THE GREEN SERIES:
(I made all the girls little "matching" sundresses for this trip ...)

 
LENA ...





No comments:

Post a Comment