Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BLYTHOPOLITAN MAGAZINE

There is a cute little flickr group called "BLYTHOPOLITAN MAGAZINE".  The admin made a cute little magazine to print out, and she invited any and all to print out the tiny mag, and take photo shoots with your Blythe doll.  (hellomomo is her flickr name)


(Here, you can see the front and back of the tiny magazine ... )


I had previously thought of making my OWN little magazine ... Just go to google images, select a random magazine cover, reduce it to 1/6 size.  It really doesn't matter WHAT is on the inside pages ... for a photo shoot, it is just the covers that show ...




Lena (left) busy reading her magazine ...
Bertha (right):  "I KNOW she isn't looking over my shoulder ...
she has her OWN ISSUE !!! "



ANYWAY, I played along and made a BUNCH of her little magazaines, and had a blast with more photo shoots of my girls ...




ALL my girls like to READ !

Kirstyn and AshLeigh like to SHARE

EmAly "pretending" to read ...

Molly concerned more with her picture being taken ...

Bertha needs glasses ?


Jay~Anna making sure there are no ANNOYING MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION INSERTS
that will fall out while she is trying to enjoy HER magazine ...



I also thought:  PERHAPS it should be "BLYTHMOPOLITAN" ...

BECAUSE ... the REAL magazine, has followers which are called:  COSMO GIRLS ...

So OUR girls could be called "BLYTHMO GIRLS" ... but there is no "M" in the mag cover ... so


Nenetl and her HAPPY BUDDY ... Spa Day

"WOW ... can you BELIEVE what is on page 67 ??? !!! ???"

"What's NEW, What's New, What, WHAT ??????..."









YEP I do think of these things ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment