Friday, October 14, 2011

MY GIRLS: BEFORE and AFTER PICTURES

HERE ARE ALL MY GIRLS ... BEFORE and AFTER their make-overs ...

Ashleigh Aqua:
Little Big Eyes (Black Hair)
(she has extra-long black hair extensions)

Bertha Belle: 
Little Big Eyes (Lemon hair)

CAYLEE CAMERON CANE:
CCE Basaak doll (from Taiwan)

DALLET DARLING:
Blybe doll
(I did commit "dolly-cide" on her,
but then, I transformed her into ....)

Dallet Darling:
Our Little GHOST

EmALY EriKA:
Little Big Eyes doll  (grape hair)
She got ash-blonde wig extensions
(no more visible purple/grape hair)

Jay~Anna July:
Little Big Eyes doll (Raspberry hair)

Kirstyn Kavaleri
Little Big Eyes Doll (black hair)

Lena LaRosse
Little Big Eyes doll
(my second lemon hair LBE)

Lena LaRosse
(pic # 2 of her)

Molly Marine
Little Big Eyes doll
(my second grape hair ... kept hers purple)

Nenetl Nenetl
(means DOLL in Aztec)
My first, and so far, my ONLY "REAL" BLYTHE DOLL
She is the Ashton Drake Galleries (ADG) Aztec Arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment