Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LITTLE BIG EYES DOLLS: Eye Changing BUTTONS

Little Big Eyes Dolls have a HUGE push button on the back of their heads, and it actually comes with a sticker saying "PUSH HERE".  really.

This button on the back of their heads, is INSTEAD OF a "string" like the real Blythe dolls have.




I decided to remove those labels from my seven LBE dolls, and give them a little "bling" on their buttons :)

Bertha:  PINK THEME

LENA:  SKY BLUE AND LEMON YELLOW (to match her hair)
(That is a MIRROR CIRCLE in the middle)

I chose this HUGE PURPLE RHINESTONE STAR for Molly,
to match her Grape color hair

AshLeigh has long jet black hair, so I chose
Ebony and Turquoise for her


DRYING TIME !!!



For EmAly I chose a "confetti" bright color scheme
(Since this pic, I have added tinier rhinestones to fill in those blanks)



CLOSE-UP of Lena's button



To complement JAY~ANNA'S awesome RASPBERRY HAIR,
I started with a LARGE raspberry rhinestone STAR for the center
and filled in the rest with OPALESCENT rhinestones in several sizes

Kirstyn also has jet black locks,
so for her, a nice classic RED, BLACK, and WHITE theme


ALL 7 of them, ALL DONE !  These will only be visible if they have "up-do's", so they are ready for their glamourous nights on the town, in any event ...



I used flatback rhinestone shapes, and a layer of craft glue, and let them set for a few days ... I just LOVE the way they all turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment