Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MY GIRLS: AS "FAMOUS" ICONS

AFTER my girls each received their make-overs, I thought it would be fun to have a "CELEBRITY" or "FAMOUS ICON" photo shoot for each one ...

JUST FOR FUN ~

My AshLeigh:  As Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind, SCARLETT O'HARA


My Bertha Belle:  As a
LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL PLAYER



My Caylee Camryn Cane:  as
SHIRLEY TEMPLE in Stand Up and Cheer




My Dallet Darling as:
MISS GHOST Beauty Pageant Winner



My EmAly EriKa as:
GRACE KELLY



My Jay~Anna July as
BELLE  from Disney's Beauty and The Beast



My Kirstyn Kavaleri as
MADONNA
(in her debut, early 80's style)



My Lena LaRosse as
MARILYN MONROE



My Molly Marine as
AUDREY HEPBURN
 as Holly GoLightly in Breakfast At Tiffany's



My Nenetl Nenetl as
Mattel's Barbie doll in her iconic
(VINTAGE 60'S) SENIOR PROM gown

No comments:

Post a Comment