Thursday, March 8, 2012

Part IV: NOVEMBER HOLIDAYS at Swan Love Designs

PART IV:  NOVEMBER HOLIDAY ....

THANKSGIVING !!!  (USA)


I did manage to make a LOT of my (in)famous TURKEY DRESSES ...


AGAIN, after over a YEAR of research, I was, and still am, quite confident that THERE ARE NO OTHER TURKEY DRESSES for Blythe dolls out there  (well, there are Autumn design dresses with feathers, but NONE feature their very own TURKEY FEATHER TAIL on the back!  )










SO many COLORS ..... SO BRIGHT AND FESTIVE ...

Little THANKSGIVING TURKEY (TAIL) DRESSES!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is Cpkgirl7!!!!! :D <3 hi Heidi! i can comment on your bloggies now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! Welcome ... I really need to update my blog ... and/or make a new one with my new name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!!! :D oh i would love to see it if you make one!!!!

    ReplyDelete