Thursday, March 8, 2012

Part III: OCTOBER HOLIDAYS at Swan Love Designs

Part III:  Winter Holidays ...

FEATURING .... OCTOBER .... HALLOWEEN !!!


BOO !



I have a supply of HALLOWEEN FASHIONS that are waiting to be sold and revealed this year ...

I have been working over a year on ALL my items ... THIS is just a little BOO!  dress and

spider web hat ... I have NOT seen another Spider Web hat anywhere for Blythe, which is why I created this one to sell .... I would NEVER sell something that has already been thought of, and/or already saturated the market.  THIS is my ORIGINAL SPIDER WEB HAT DESIGN :)


THIS is a little HALLOWEEN BAT dress ... complete with little BAT WINGS on the back ...

 THIS little dress is just SPARKLE BLACK flare style, but I added a little COLOR tulle petticoat, in all the HALLOWEEN COLORS ... Black, Orange, Purple, and Lime

 I added a little belt made from Halloween Design ribbon ... Ties in a bow in the back ...





THE NEXT TWO are just little BOO!  Designs ... on black ...










BELOW, is one of my little CANDY CORN design dresses ... of which I have a lot of !



 THIS ONE has a little CANDY CORN NECKLACE .....


 POUF !!!  A candy corn DESIGN .....


 A little CANDY CORN WENCH STYLE DRESS .....

 MORE CANDY CORN FUN ...

The little CANDY CORN WENCH dress, with black tulle petticoat ...


LITTLE  FRANKIE DRESS .... as in FRANKENSTEIN's MONSTER ...

 LITTLE GREEN WITCH FACE dress ... and VAMPIRESS DRESS .....




LITTLE GHOST FACE DRESS, and SPIDER WEB HAT !




TONS of JACK-O-LANTERN DRESSES !!!!!  Each one is different and UNIQUE ...

DIFFERENT COLOR DRESS .... DIFFERENT COLOR FACE ... DIFFERENT COLOR AND TEXTURE OF COLLAR ...



No comments:

Post a Comment